|Height||191 cm (6'11")|
|Weight||66 kg (145 lbs.)|
|Occupation||Leader of Xcution|
|Team||Main Branch of Xcution|
|Base of Operations||Xcution HQ, Neo City, England|
|Relatives||Eddard Keen (Father, Deceased) |
Masaki Keen (Mother, Deceased)
|Education||Neo City Boarding School |
Neo City High School
|Fullbring||Badge of Power|
Tom is a teenager of English descent with brown hair which is quite long. He has light muscular appearance, he as a small scar on the right side of his chest. He is many seen wearing a jacket (which changes colour from time to time) on top of a black t-shirt. He has chain that is connected to his Fullbring focus on his pants.
Tom is shown to be caring towards his fellow Fullbringers and his closest friends. He is respectful to his elders but is not above chastising failure. He believes that everyone needs to be treated equally and believes that there is no weak Fullbringer. He is shown to be very intelligent, he always got high marks in school; his intelligence is shown when he formed Xcution. He enjoys enjoys taking risks, seen when he left Simon alone to fight a stronger Hollow. He expresses deep emotion when someone he cares for is in danger. He also appears to be very concerned about innocent people and, in order to not involve them, he only picks the empty buildings if the battle were to occur. Sometimes he can play a bad guy for the sake of someone else's good but he sucks at acting and cannot give an original performance and makes a 'cliched villain' out of himself.
He is very cautious and caring for his friends, as he warns them in the presence of a great danger, fights together with them and is ready to even sacrifice himself in order to save a comrade. When dealing with Shinigami he is shown to be very malicious and uncaring towards them and doesn't hesitate to tell them how wrong their ways are. His hatred is not directed at the Shinigami themselves but their laws and customs.
Tom was born on January 13th as the son of Eddard Keen and Masaki Keen. Tom's father was a Substitute Shinigami who also had Fullbring powers along with his mother, his father decided not to fight Hollows any more and gave up his position. Seven years after this however, his father and mother were killed by a group of Shinigami right in front of him. In a fit of rage and shock his Fullbring activated and he killed the Shinigami, when he regained his senses his father gave him his Substitute Shinigami Badge and told him not to forget and use it to take his revenge.
When he turned sixteen he and his friend Roydon Matthews formed Xcution, an organisation to protect Fullbringers from Shinigami and Hollows. For the next few years they expanded Xcution to a worldwide organisation, they used the special powers of some of their members to gain financial support to fund their various hideouts and research. Tom eventually meet Kūgo Ginjō a Substitute Shinigami who knew his father, he entrusted Kugo with heading up with the Japanese Division of Xcution. He also found out about Ichigo Kurosaki from Kūgo and used the data provided by Kūgo to track more people like Ichigo down.
A year before the start of the series, Tom and Roydon discovered that Kūgo betrayed them to gain more power, arriving in Japan Tom decided to observe him train Ichigo. Displeased that Kūgo died at the hands of Ichigo and the fact that Tsukishima also died shortly after. This event forced him to seek out a new Fullbringer that could alter the mind. A week after Kūgo's and Tsukishima's death, Tom discovered Tsukishima had a twin brother who is also his "Fullbring Twin". Tom approaches Reiteki Tsukishima and invites him to join Xcution, Reiteki accepts and joins to get revenge for his brothers death.
Substitute Shinigami Badge (代行証 死神代行, Daikōshō Shinigami Daikō) Originally belonging to his father, Tom was given the Badge when his father died he told Tom to use this a tool for his vengeance. Form then on Tom uses it as his Fullbring focus. Tom notes that his father disabled the surveillance function of the badge so that it wouldn't absorb, analyze and control his reiatsu. Tom later finds that his father stored a large portion of his reiatsu in the badge for when he ever needs it.
Powers & Abilities
Master Swordsmanship Specialist: Tom learnt from many of the worlds best swordsmen. His skill in swordsmanship is enough for him to battle multiple Hollows and Fullbringers and defeated them. Roydon was the only one that Tom struggled to defeat.
High Intellect: Tom has proven himself an intelligent man, he is able to deduce other peoples actions correctly, know what type of consequences his actions will have. He was able to create a world-wide organization in under three years, with adequate funding (with help of other Fullbringers with Memory Altering-Type Fullbrings). Tom is also a highly capable teacher. He set training regimes that quickly increased Xcution members power and skill.
- Master Strategist & Tactician: Despite his sometimes aloof appearance, Tom has repeatedly shown to be a very insightful and cunning man. He was able to plan out a long winded "drama" to gain access to the Senkaimon so that Xcution can enter the Soul Society. He surprised many Fullbringers with his plan for invading Soul Society, which involved 16 Fullbringers. He easily outmaneuvered and tricked Jūshirō Ukitake repeatedly in his fight with him.
Spiritual Power: As a Fullbringer, Tom possesses a degree of spiritual power, though the extent isn't known as of yet. His spiritual energy is a light blue.
Spiritual Awareness: Tom has enough spiritual power to be able to see Shinigami and Hollows. Even at a young age he could see them. He is also able to sense and tell in what direction other Fullbringer are in.
Enhanced Strength: Even without his Fullbring powers, Tom has shown himself to be deceptively strong, as shown from his ability to smash a man's head through a concrete floor and cracking a Hollows mask.
Enhanced Speed & Reflexes: Tom has remarkable speed; his speed is far above that of a normal Human. Tom is fast enough to strike his target before they can even react. He was able to dodge fast strikes from other Fullbringer.
Bringer Light Master: Tom mastery of Bringer Light allows him to travel faster than his normal speed. Bringer Light allows Tom's speed to increase beyond his already impressive speed.
Enhanced Endurance: Tom has shown a high tolerance for pain. When a Shinigami stabbed him he was able to grab the sword and an remove it from his chest.
Enhanced Durability: Tom has shown to be quite durable. When the Shinigami stabbed him when he was a child the sword did not go all the way through his body, despite the Shinigami using all his strength, showing his durability at a young age.
Advanced Growth Rate: As noted by many Fullbringers, Tom has an unusual growth rate. He mastered many Fullbring techniques faster than the others; Hannah has noted when she trained with Tom he taught her techniques that took her months to learn but took him days.
Tom's Fullbring is yet to be named, his Fullbring is a Clad-Type Fullbring. When he uses his fathers Substitute Shinigami Badge, he remembers his pride of being a Fullbringer this cause blue reiatsu to engulf his body once he emerges from the reiatsu he is wearing a solid outfit. His outfit is a white armour covering his chest, arms, shoulders and feet while a stripe runs across his face. Underneath this he wears a completely black bodysuit. The badge will grow a medium-sized black machete-like blade with a silver edge and round hilt with a simple white cloth-wrapping and flat base. The badge itself becomes the guard, with a new black-cross marking on it. It can be hung across Tom's back in a white sheath.
- Enhanced Spiritual Power: When in his Fullbring form, Tom Spiritual Power is enhanced to the point where he can take on a Shinigami's "Bankai" with ease and quickly over power the Shinigami.
- Energy Blast: Tom is able to fire off a blue wave of energy from his blade. This wave is fast and powerful, it is not as big as many Shinigami type attacks but it still can cause considerable damage.
- Getsuga Tenshō: In his completed Fullbring form, Tom is able to fire off a blue wave of energy from his blade. Tom gained this ability when struck with Akira's version of Getsuga Tenshō in his Shinigami form. Akira notes that it is more powerful and faster than his own.
- Enhanced Speed: His already great speed is enhanced to the point he can move unnoticed. Tom's speed is great enough to produce dozens of after-images to confuse his enemy.
- Ability Replication: Upon absorption of one's reiatsu Tom is able to replicate their attack, he also incorporates their own reiatsu into the attack, making it virtually identical to the original user. This allows Tom the ability to use any technique that was incorporated within his Fullbring.
- Enhanced Strength: His strength is augmented greatly, he is able to grab an opponent and throw them crashing into the ground at a considerable force. With a single kick, he can launch his opponent several meters with considerable force.
- Enhanced Durability: Tom's durability is increased while in his Fullbring. He is able to take on numerous Hollows attacks un-fazed.
Creation & Concept
When coming up with idea's for a main character for Bleach: Xcution I decided to base a character off me and how I would see myself in the Bleach universe. Tom's Fullbring is based off Ichigo's Fullbring but with altered looks on the armor and a longer sword.
- Tom bares some similarities to Ichigo Kurosaki though their personality's are opposite.
|Main Branch Members||Tom Keen • Roydon Matthews • Oka Hikari • John Anderson • Hannah Smith • Rachel Stark • Greg Greyjoy|
|American Branch Members||David King • Daniel Smith • Jack O'Neill • Chris Flanagan • Reiteki Tsukishima|
|Japanese Branch Members||Kenzo Yoshizawa • Misaka Mikoto • Tomoko Takeda •|
|Former Japanese Branch Members||Kūgo Ginjō • Giriko Kutsuzawa • Riruka Dokugamine • Yukio Hans Vorarlberna • Jackie Tristan • Shūkurō Tsukishima • Ichigo Kurosaki • Yasutora Sado • Moe Shishigawara|
|Related Articles||Fullbringer • Neo City • Tokiwadai City|