|Yukio Hans Vorarlberna|
|Height||154 cm (5'0½")|
|Weight||40 kg (88 lbs.)|
|Previous Affiliation||Japanese Branch of Xcution|
|Base of Operations||American Safehouse|
|Relatives||Unnamed father (deceased) |
Unnamed mother (deceased)
|Fullbring||Invaders Must Die|
|Japanese Voice||Mitsuhiro Ichiki|
Yukio is a young boy with green eyes and spiky, blonde hair with bangs that are usually covering his left eye. He wears dark-colored clothes, which includes a black cap, a black coat, white gloves, dark-colored pants, and dark-colored boots.
Yukio is usually a cheerful boy with a friendly upbeat attitude. However, he often makes fun of people, such as to Giriko, when responding to gaining Ichigo's powers like an old man, or mocking Ichigo's claims that he will take on all of Xcution. He is also very self-centered and cold-hearted, gloating about how he stole his family's wealth or showing glee about his parents' suicides. He also has a huge ego, shown by how he relishes in being "God" of his world.
When under the influence of Tsukishima's Fullbring, he has a much calmer and quieter personality, usually not speaking unless something catches his attention. He is slightly annoyed whenever Riruka kicks open a door, as he can see up her skirt whenever she does. I pooed.
Yukio was once the son of a business man. Thinking that the words "Mama" and "Papa" didn't seem to be very important to him, his parents shut him off in a spacious, boring room, due to the fact that he barely ever spoke in front of them. Some time later he stole his father's money, ruined his business and ran away. He later heard of his parents' suicide.
At some point, Yukio met Shūkurō Tsukishima and Kūgo Ginjō, and along with other Fullbringers, namely Riruka, Jackie, and Giriko, was convinced to join Kūgo, forming Xcution. He and other Fullbringers made a pact with Kūgo to share each others' powers and a small promise not meant to be broken. In Yukio's case, as long as Kūgo is within his ability's range, "dispelling" it is impossible without Kūgo's explicit order. Yukio would use his stolen wealth to finance their work. Shortly after this Yukio discovered that Kūgo lied to him and the members of Xcution, Yukio found out the Xcution has been operating longer than Kūgo and that his father helped fund them. Kūgo had Tsukishima alter Yukio's memories about Xcution.
Seventeen months after Aizen's defeat, Yukio along with Kūgo and the rest of Xcution fell under the influence of Tsukishima's Fullbring, to make Tsukishima look like the sole villain, as part of their plan to steal Ichigo Kurosaki's Fullbring to strengthen their own. This plan ended in failure and Yukio recovered his memories about Xcution and attempted to hide from them.
Powers & AbilitiesEdit
Invaders Must Die (インヴェイダーズ·マスト·ダイ, Inveidāzu Masuto Dai): This power is activated by Yukio's handheld video game console and gives him access to a variety of abilities, mainly the ability to create his own separate dimension from within the game. He can only use this so long as his video game has battery power.
- Sealing: Yukio is able to seal people away in a tessellated box-like structure. While sealed, the person's Reiatsu is completely cut off from the outside world. This process is referred to as "Saving". Conversely, releasing people that have been "Saved" is referred to as "Loading".
- Internal Pocket Dimension: When the people inside are locked in another dimension, Yukio can control the game from the game screen. This power is useful when training, as he can use the video game world to give combatants HP, simulating real life battles while eliminating the risk of death and altering environmental conditions such as the weather, gravity and time progression, as well as different types of terrain. He can create separate areas within the video game world, allowing multiple people to train without affecting each other. Yukio can also make the daily necessities like tables, chairs, toothbrushes, soft beds and even tap water.
- Fast-Forward Option: This ability allows Yukio to accelerate the flow of time inside the console. When Ichigo is training inside Yukio's game world, he experiences several days passing, but only 90 minutes pass in the outside world.
- Tracking Bug: Yukio also has the ability to place a tracker on other people to help him find that person.
- Holographic Clones: At a younger age, Yukio used to create holographic clones of his parents, which he talked to.
Digital Radial Invaders (画面外の侵略者 （デジタル・ラジアル・インヴェイダーズ, Dejitaru Rajiaru Inveidāzu; Japanese for "Invaders from Outside of the Scene"): After obtaining some of Ichigo's power from Ginjō, Yukio's Fullbring changes in appearance. He now gains white gauntlets on his arms, and headphone with two pointy extensions protruding from them, and also has similar armor covering his shins and feet. The armor on his arms allows him to manipulate his Invaders Must Die in the real world. Yukio explains that having Ichigo's power allows him to "wear his powers and release them", allowing him to bring parts of his game world into the real world.
- Digital Effects: A small radar antenna emerges from his gauntlet, allowing him to camouflage himself into the surrounding area making him virtually invisible. In relation to this ability he can also create digital clones of whomever he desires in the real world. These clones are apparently made up pixels of hard light allowing them to be created and destroyed within seconds. The clones have physical characteristics and behave exactly like the originals that are being copied and are also capable of reacting to external stimuli as the original version would.
- Digital Blade: Yukio is able of creating digital blades from anywhere that can attack opponents.
- Chatrooms: Yukio has the ability to create several game world dimensions around his comrades and whomever they are fighting, allowing them to fight without others being able to interfere. When either one of the combatants inside the chat room dies, it automatically disappears, letting the victor free. If the fight is settled but none of the combatants died, Yukio can annihilate the whole room killing everyone inside. Although he claims the chatroom can't be broken apart, it can be destroyed from within, even if the fight isn't settled.
- Digital Missiles: Yukio can create missiles that create an explosion, even when cut by Tōshirō Hitsugaya.
- Digital Shield: Yukio uses his gauntlets to generate a shield that protects him from his opponent's attacks.
- Digital Monsters: Yukio can spawn monsters that he programmed to destroy his opponent in any part of his dimension, though at the risk of having them crush anything that gets in their way, including himself.
- (To Jackie Tristan) "I've never formed a real connection with anyone, Fullbring or no Fullbring."
- (To Jackie Tristan) "Over the next three years, I'm going to grow up a little and I'll expand my business to three times its current size. Then I'll come back. I'll come and find you again so you can all work for me. I'm sure none of you misfits would be able to live a decent life without the money I can provide, after all."